Friday, October 13, 2017

I'm an Oracle ACE - thank you Oracle for this recognition!

Hi everybody,

Yesterday I received the following email from the Oracle ACE Program:

"I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to receive the Oracle ACE award. You have been chosen based on your significant contribution and activity in the Oracle technical community. Like your fellow Oracle ACEs, you have demonstrated a proficiency in Oracle technology as well as a willingness to share your knowledge and experiences with the community."

I received this recognition from Oracle and I'm proud to be part of the awesome Oracle ACE family - thank you Oracle ACE Program!


Thank you IOUG (Independent Oracle User Group) for choosing me to present sessions at IOUG Collaborate 16 & 17 and also for inviting me to present on behalf of the IOUG at Oracle OpenWorld 2016 & 2017. I would also like to thank additional local user groups: DOAG, AOUG, OUNG for choosing me to speak at their annual user group conferences.



Here is a link to my Oracle ACE page: https://apex.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=19297:4:::NO:4:P4_ID:16480

13 comments:

  1. Whatever We Are Gathering the information from the blogs,we have to keep on updating it,Chicago Immediate care in Chicago.By getting them into one place.Really thanks for posting.Very Thankful for the Informative Post.Really Thanks For Sharing Such an Informative Article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Blog Provides Very Useful and Important Information. I just Want to share this blog with my friends and family members. digital transformation consulting Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.Online training in USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. thaks for the nice info,,check Vijay Devarakonda Height really thanks for sharing such an nice information.

    ReplyDelete

  6. Nice blog thank you .For your Sharing It's a pleasure to read your post.It's full of information I'm looking for and I'd like to express that "The content of your post is awesome"
    ASP.NET Training in Chennai
    C#.NET Training In Chennai
    hadoop training in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Existing without the answers to the difficulties you’ve sorted out
    through this guide is a critical case, as well as the kind which could
    have badly affected my entire career if I had not discovered your
    website.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eyes are one of the presents for us all. Because of eye surrenders or Continuous usage of superior devices we need to put on eyeglasses and to protect our eyes from UV beams and excessive critical Sunlight we want to put on shades. Nowadays, It is the want to layout too. our on-line save in 2012 to meet the want of people from every fringe of the arena in slight charges beneath Neath the policies regarding the methods and stored rights.
    EASYSIGHT
    Blue Cut Lenses

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post heavy detergent cleaning

    ReplyDelete